hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey... what about this? hmmmmm?? :p
We try to speak your language and translate from romanian ...and it isn't verry easy :D
So... we can use english here? We are experienced players and we hope we can colaborate and share this with you, the players from here :)

Angel Koristite Google, ljudi su pravo, moramo se prilagoditi ako se želimo igrati na njihovom serveru.

ingerasa

Reaction score
ok ok. hrvatski jezik koristiti .. prijevodi teže .. ali google translate je kriv! :p

Luksor, može li farmu?

DeletedUser

vi ste rumunji? najebat ćemo ako ste vi rumunji, najbolji europski igrači uz njemce xD

ingerasa

Reaction score
Mi smo Rimljani .. sam došao da nam se malo zabaviti i igrati s vama. Hvala ti za komentar:)

Luksor, je prvi put da igra plemena?

WiCkED

Administrator
Reaction score
Here you go, thread moved to "international players" sub-forum, here you can post in English, have fun. :)

And yes, welcome guys.

ingerasa

Reaction score
In the first place, thanx for the chance to speak an universal language :)
In the second, we're pleased to be here and we're pleased we can play the game with others ..
Wish you good luck in administrate this project and have a nice game for the other players! :cool:

Last edited:

ingerasa

Reaction score
Hellow! Tonight we invite you to play in Romania a speed game! We wwill be happy if you the players from here will join us there for an exchange of experience and for some hours of amusement! :)

Speed romania forum - announcement of the speed

Speed 284 - BASH round
Start: sunday, 04.10.2009 20:00
End: sunday, 04.10.2009 23:00
Description: * CANNOT conquer other villages.

* Limit tribe members is 5.
* The tribe cannot be left.
* Support only in the tribe.
* The villages have a high growth level.
* The Paladin, Without Weapons room.
* Protection of first 15 minute
Limit players: 75
Conditions for victory: The player with the highest score wins the round as the aggressor.
On each level of the farm only 150 units are accepted as self-defense. At 30 to farm, only 4,500 units to fight with maximum efficiency defense.
Speed: 400
Speed units: 1
Sleep mode: No
Holiday Player: No
Moral: No
Circuit construction: Yes

DeletedUser

The round starts in 10 min.

Last edited by a moderator:

marioleu

Reaction score
Here you go, thread moved to "international players" sub-forum, here you can post in English, have fun. :)

And yes, welcome guys.

Why is not allowed to be posting in English on the thread of politics and diplomacy?

DeletedUser

right but....
english = international language?
inno games forum = they all speaks in english

DeletedUser

Hello :) I'm Osl112 and I'm English.

Simply look on the .co.uk forums, I'm all over there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.